We are returning to the Island of Crete in May 2015 and will be staying in the resort of Amoudara.
The Island of Crete is the largest and most southerly of the Greek Islands rich in history and legend along with beautiful beaches and abundance
of various nightlife, there’s something for everyone.
Amoudara is the closest resort to the Mesogeios dialysis centre, which is only 15 minutes drive away. The resort boasts over 5kms of golden
sandy beach, numerous tavernas, cafes and bars along with many shops selling a range of cretan produce. We will be staying at the Hotel Agape Beach. The Agapi Beach is landscaped in extensive gardens where there are plenty of shady, quiet corners for those wishing to relax away from the wide, sandy beach or pool areas.
The holiday is again with Olympic Holidays, who are both ABTA and ATOL bonded.
All guest rooms features
- Private bathrooms with bathtub or shower
- Direct-dial telephone
- Satellite TV
- Music / radio
- Safety deposit box in suites and bungalows (extra charge). Safes are also available at reception for the main building rooms
- Air-conditioning and heating (selected hours) in main building and VIP bungalows. The suites and the standard bungalows have private air-conditioning units
We will be departing on the 12thMay 2015 for 14 nights; the cost of the holiday is as follows:
The cost per person is £959, the price is based on two people sharing a standard double room with inland view, on an all-inclusive basis, and includes airport transfers, flights are available from Gatwick, Manchester East Midlands, Bristol. Other airports available on request.
- Gatwick flights 16.45/15.55 £0 per person supplement
- Manchester flights 09.00/18.15 £149 per person supplement
- East Midlands flights 14.10/23.35 £124 per person supplement
- Bristol flights 16.30/23.40 £139 per person supplement
- Single room supplement £269 for 14 nights
- Twin/double Room with sea view available at a supplement of £79 per person
- Superior Bungalows, Exclusive Bungalows & Deluxe suites available. Prices on request
The Hotel offers a range of different restaurants to choose from, the main restaurant, Italian restaurant and the Greek taverna, room service for breakfast only is available from 07.15-10.30 Guests can have continental breakfast in the room at a charge of 3,00 Euro for the service. LUNCH BASKETS are available for excursions. Order one day before until 20.00 hrs. From early morning to late at night, one of the restaurants is waiting to serve you: As the day heats up, you’ll be glad that the Beach & Pool Bars are nearby with cooling drinks and ice creams. The focal point and meeting place in the evenings is the Lounge Bar near reception. Sip an ouzo or champagne as the sunsets or enjoy an after- dinner drink accompanied by the piano player.
The Agapi Beach boasts 3 pools, one of which is heated during the month of May, the hotels beach is awarded the “blue flag” as complying with the directives of the European programme. Beach towels available (in the rooms), Showers & changing cabins, umbrellas & sunbeds – free of charge by the pools and on the beach.
A member of staff from Freedom will accompany the group for the first week to ensure you all settle in Insurance must be arranged prior to booking the holiday Please contact All Clear on 08452505278 referral code FRH.
If you would like to join us on the trip please complete the booking form (view here) and return it to us. Deposits need to be paid via credit or debit card and you will be contacted upon receipt of your booking form for the deposit payment. Dialysis is available at 7am 12 noon and 5pm, transfers are also provided free of charge to and from dialysis. EARLY BOOKING is advised as we are unable to hold the above prices after 08/12/2014.